Saturday, January 17, 2009

my experience being uitm student for on

First day I'm here, around 2nd July 2008 I register in UiTM's with my best friend in course Chemical Engineering. at that time, I very happy because I get to continue my study in Diploma. the first thing I learned in UiTM's were that they are so many difference people. first semester I'm here, I had an experience that was both terrifying and enlightening. First I meet Faizul while my friend and I eat at dining hall. I happy because he also comes from the same country 'bachok klate'. I shall always remember the first time I was going to UiTM's clinic to check my leg. At that time many students waiting for the checking in the clinic before my turn finally came. After met doctor Yusry, he advised me to make futher medical examination in hospital Dungun. I went to hospital by UiTM's ambulance and accompanied by my romate. As you know, in hospital there are a lot of beutiful and charming nurses, because of that I feel no more painful. Beside that, Iwas walking to class everyday but it so excited because we walked together even we feel tired. About my academic, I just get GPA 3 pointer something. The first time I had to sit for final examination I was very nervous because I always think about carry mark Bel120 hihi...that all for my experience..to be continue...

1 comment:

  1. Please check you spelling dear. I'm worried that you might get use to those spellings and use then in your exam..

    ReplyDelete