Saturday, February 7, 2009

what would i like to change about myself

Actually I have so many things to evaluate this self of either favorable or bad. As we know that all humans are not perfect because everything they doing must be available it's good and evil. I set in this year to change myself so that can own beneficial matter and become someone useful. Actually I have a lot of weaknesses in my life that why I think , I need to reinvent ourselves with soonest. All of you knows that so hard to change ourselves although in our self is own. I will make comparison with last semester and this semester. Anyway, I want to get CGPA 3.5 for this semester because last semester I would got only 3 pointers but I thankful and felt so happy that why for this semester I want to increase about my attitude. Besides that, I also want to change about my presence to class because already a few my presence will be zero by my lecture if I come late. This caused I too idle and always wake up late in the morning. I also want to be over respect to my parent because I really love to them.....that's all

1 comment: