Sunday, March 1, 2009

my dream women

Every men have a their own taste and opinion about their dream women. That happen to me too. For me, I love a women that understand about my attitude because before this I met someone but she does not understand with me. Actually, my dream women is a women free hair..hik3..and then we look so cute when she smile. For me, the most important characterictic of my dream women are have a good attitude and also politely because all of that must have in every women. Besides, she aslo must have a good cooker because I like to eat just made food. Actually i just joking for free hair women hihi....my dream women is a women who dress up according to islamic ways. This is because when I see her it will make my heart feel calm and make me love her more...

3 comments: